Hot, hot, hot update! The Labels and Weight just landed!
Hi there! It’s been a long time since our previous update. Thank you for being with us all this time! We’re back in business with two new smashing features 🙂 Let’s get straight to the point.
Please note: if the app doesn’t behave properly after the update, we recommend uninstall and reinstall it from scratch – of course, sign in with the same credentials to access your inventory.
Why are “Labels” important?
Let’s assume you have an Umbrella in a list called “Stuff.” You can create and assign one or more labels to it without duplicating the content of your inventory.
Example: Your umbrella could be labeled as Gift, Rainy Days, and Essential for Travel as well. We have already defined a few usual labels. You can rename or delete them. You can also create your own ones.
How it works
- When you add or edit an item, choose one or more labels.
- You can choose from the default ones or create new labels on the same screen if needed.
- Find all your labels in a dedicated tab, and find the content of any labels by tapping on a label.
- Find other Byebye-ers using this feature.
Why is “Weight” important?
For backpackers, hikers, campers, bikepackers, or travelers of any kind, the individual and total weight of a packing list is essential. If you will find this feature any other use, that’s even better!
How it works
- Add item’s weight
- You’ll find it on the item’s details screen.
- It will add up to that list so you can know the cumulative weight of a list (total weight)
- Item Usage (Plus/Minus) is properly saved now, impacting the Cost-per-Day and Cost-per-Use.
- Alphabetically sorting for lists and items on all the screens
- Minor adjustments all over the app (plenty)
If you encounter any problems after updating, please contact us and let us know. We’re considering it a kind of a beta release of these new features (Weight and Labels), and we’ll come up with a more stable version in a very short time, if necessary.
Until next time, have fun using the new features!